- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center provides gender-affirming hormone therapy and trans healthcare for LGBTQIA+ youth and adults. Dr. McMahan is the identified LGBTQIA+ focused point person, but additional providers are listed on website. Located in Worcester, but providers are in additional locations.
Legal Support Services
- GLAD’s Transgender ID Project offers free legal resources for transgender people living in New England seeking to update their legal name and gender on federal and state documents. Quick reference guides are also available for updating legal documentation.
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition has documented important forms and links for transgender individuals updating their legal name and gender documentation for residents of Massachusetts. The website also includes quick tips and debunked myths about the process.
- Trans Lifeline provides peer support from trained volunteers and staff through hotline run by and for trans people. The hotline is (877)565-8860.
- The Trevor Project offers support from trained staff and has phone, text, and online chat options available for the LGBTQIA community. The hotline is 1(866)488-7386.